Visualization Extensions are a possibility to extend the visualization capabilities of Qlik Sense by using only standard web-technologies. The concept of extensions in general can also be seen as a plugin-mechanism which allows developers to combine the power of Qlik Sense' APIs with the nearly unlimited capabilities of the web.
Extensions are so powerful in Qlik Sense because they use exactly the same set of technologies as standard objects in Qlik Sense do, so you are basically using the same set of technologies as Qlik's R&D does!
Qlik Visualization Extensions can be:
It makes visual dashboard creation intuitive and simple. Qlik Sense also makes it easy to explore the data so you can understand what is happening, ask questions and follow your intuition. Navigate a large amount of data from multiple sources without interruption. Here are the benefits of data visualization.
- Added to a sheet via drag'n'drop
- Configured to use the same property panels as standard objects do, therefore you can create visualizations on top of the data of a Qlik Sense app
- Resized, copied, pasted and positioned like any other object
- Added and used in any story
- Responsive, working properly on any device
- And much more ...
Get the Power of Qlik Sense Extensions
In decision-making, experience and good intuition is silver, but a well-implemented BI solution is gold. Contact us to get the BI solution you need.